The aim of our network meeting is to provide an opportunity to build connections with other Science Leads, share ideas and examples of good practice.
Why should I attend?
- Make connections with Science Leads in other schools
- Share examples of good practice
- Carry out discussions with other Science Leads to gain ideas and/or to solidify your own plans.
What will the course cover?
- A chance to share ideas and build connections with other Science Leads
- Practise Ofsted style questioning
- Literacy and Reading in Science
- Discussion on maximising impact at KS5
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as you go - £65
CPD package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Helen Baker at Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk