BDSIP SERVICE STANDARDS
In the unlikely event that something does not meet our service standards, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will look into this to maintain our high service standards. Further information on making a complaint can be found in our Complaints Policy.
We ensure that:
- We deliver what we say we will, when we say we will
- Services are tailored to meet the needs of your school
- We communicate clearly at all times
- We are accessible and respond to email and phone calls within one working day.
We also ensure that:
- Services are clearly defined, are accessible, and are presented and delivered to consistently high standards
- Pricing is clear, transparent and delivers excellent value for money
- We continuously evaluate and improve services
- We will write up key reports and school visits within five working days.
- Bring credibility and expertise
- Are appropriately supportive and challenging
- Are ambassadors for BDSIP, our schools and our young people
- Recognise that the details matter
- Treat everyone with respect at all times.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss our services and how we can help you, please get in touch by completing the enquiry form below.
Alternatively, feel free to give us a call on 020 8227 2636.