Supporting your school to maintain outstanding attendance.
Focusing on your school priorities, your attendance adviser can:
- Provide individual casework support for students with persistent absence.
- Work in partnership with your attendance lead and pastoral teams to engage hard-to-reach families.
- Work in partnership with your attendance lead to prepare cases for legal action.
- Support your school leaders to be fully conversant with the school’s legislative responsibilities regarding attendance.
- Support your attendance leads to develop a proactive approach to reducing persistent absence and improving the attendance of students at risk of falling below 90%.
- Work in partnership with the school, providing strategic advice to develop and implement systems proven to improve attendance and punctuality.
£10,140 for the equivalent of one full day of support per week £5,265 for the equivalent of 0.5 days of support per week.
Individual days can be purchased at a cost of £375 per day
Lee Boyce, Principal Adviser, Education and Inclusion
To discuss your requirements, contact: Lee Boyce, Principal Adviser, Education and Inclusion, on 07890 630 644 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How we can help your school
The school improvement partner programme supports and challenges your school to continually develop its practice, building the highest standards of leadership and management expertise to deliver the very best outcomes for all.
SEND & Inclusion
Our SEND & inclusion team includes leading experts in autism, SEMH, behaviour management and language and communication. We have experts who have led inclusion in primary, secondary, and special school settings, as well as additional resource provision in mainstream schools.
Training & CPD
Our careers support program supports young people to make positive, informed and aspirational choices about their futures with high-quality, expert careers advice.
Related training & CPD
Event date - September 20, 2022
Event time - 9:30 am
Why should I attend? You are a Teaching Assistant who has a passion for improving children’s literacy skills. The ... Read more
Use the De-escalation Strategies Checklist, adapted from McDonnell (2019), to help with the development of a support plan once the behavioural analysis has been completed Read more
Use the Understanding Stressors Checklist to develop a plan to manage escalating stress. The low-arousal approach uses a stress-based framework, adapted from McDonnell (2019), to understand students’ behaviour. Read more