This will be an opportunity for deputy heads from primary schools to meet every half term to share practice and explore challenges. We aim to create a safe space to learn and grow collaboratively.
Why should I attend?
- To share best practice, current developments and identify support needs
- To co-create a network of peer-to-peer support
- To explore and discuss recent research and implications for classroom practice
What will the course cover?
- Spotlight on different aspects of the role
- Leadership development – theory into practice
- OFSTED information and updates
- Sharing CPD experiences
- Career development
Who should attend?
- Deputy Head
Networks are free to access for LBBD schools. Discount will be applied at checkout.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Kate Gooding at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk