SEND and Inclusion Service
Building schools’ capacity to deliver outstanding provision and outcomes for SEND and inclusion.
An experienced Inclusion Adviser will work closely with your SENCO and inclusion leads to create a bespoke package of support which draws on the extensive expertise of the BDSIP Inclusion Team. This includes specialists in autism, language and communication, SEMH, cognition and learning, literacy and numeracy, and outstanding leadership in SEND and inclusion.
Focusing on your individual school priorities, our inclusion specialists will:
- Facilitate the effective implementation of the SEND Code of Practice (2015) and ensure compliance with the Equalities Act (2010)
- Support school delivery of SEND Recovery Plans post Covid-19
- Support effective self-evaluation, action planning and policy development
- Ensure SENCOs and inclusion leads can make informed judgements with respect to whole school SEND and inclusion practice
- Ensure your school has high-quality provision for SEND and inclusion, both with respect to Quality First Teaching and bespoke packages of support
- Model the teaching of programmes of learning for SEND
- Deliver high-quality CPD to support the development of outstanding inclusion practice in your school
- Mentor and coach new SENCOs and inclusion leads to become outstanding practitioners
- Support your SENCO with the identification of SEND
- Provide high-quality specialist support and advice for specific SEND categories of need
- Support your school leaders to develop and implement a curriculum for SEND and vulnerable learners which demonstrates clear intent and outstanding impact on progress
- Provide advice and guidance to support you in meeting the needs of individual SEND and vulnerable learners
- Review SEND and inclusion policies and practices with school leaders to support preparation for Ofsted under the new framework guidelines.
BDSIP will offer at least six full days to work in partnership with your school on your SEND and inclusion priorities.
Pricing: £2,700–£4,800 depending on cohort size
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“As a SENCO new to the Borough I have really appreciated the support from BDSIP, including over the Covid-19 period. I have benefitted from the organised courses as well as personalised support. The response to any queries or requests I have made has always been swift & really helpful. I have felt thoroughly supported & encouraged in my short time here.”
Clare Newman, SENCO, Eastbrook Primary
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.