SEND and Inclusion Service
Building schools’ capacity to deliver outstanding provision and outcomes for SEND and inclusion.
An experienced Inclusion Adviser will work closely with your SENCO and inclusion leads to create a bespoke package of support which draws on the extensive expertise of the BDSIP Inclusion Team. This includes specialists in autism, language and communication, SEMH, cognition and learning, literacy and numeracy, and outstanding leadership in SEND and inclusion.
Focusing on your individual school priorities, our inclusion specialists will:
- Facilitate the effective implementation of the SEND Code of Practice (2015) and ensure compliance with the Equalities Act (2010)
- Support effective self-evaluation, action planning and policy development
- Ensure SENCOs and inclusion leads can make informed judgements with respect to whole school SEND and inclusion practice
- Ensure your school has high-quality provision for SEND and inclusion, both with respect to Quality First Teaching and bespoke packages of support
- Model the teaching of programmes of learning for SEND
- Deliver high-quality CPD to support the development of outstanding inclusion practice in your school
- Mentor and coach new SENCOs and inclusion leads to become outstanding practitioners
- Support your SENCO with the identification of SEND
- Provide high-quality specialist support and advice for specific SEND categories of need
- Support your school leaders to develop and implement a curriculum for SEND and vulnerable learners which demonstrates clear intent and outstanding impact on progress
- Provide advice and guidance to support you in meeting the needs of individual SEND and vulnerable learners
- Review SEND and inclusion policies and practices with school leaders to support preparation for Ofsted under the new framework guidelines.
BDSIP will provide at least six full days to work in partnership with your school on your SEND and inclusion priorities.
Pricing: £2,700–£4,800 depending on cohort size
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“I have just started a working partnership with our Inclusion Adviser but have been so grateful for her support and quick responses to school needs and follow up. We are still early in our SEND journey as a fairly new primary school. Together we have been able to map out stage two provision across the school. Our next steps are to provide structured training to staff linked to our priorities. Our Adviser has brought experience and knowledge which has supported building our network with a range of specialists and linked us to schools at similar stages or slightly ahead of us to help strengthen our provision. I look forward to growing the partnership over the coming months.”
Rachel Hanna, Primary SENCO, Eastbury Community School
“I would just like to thank you and Paul again, you were both excellent. In addition to the very positive evaluation, there have been several members of staff that have mentioned the impact it has had on them both professionally and personally. I definitely think that many schools would really benefit from having a similar session.”
Matt Murphy, Headteacher, Henry Green School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.