Management Information System (MIS) Support Service
Comprehensive customer-focused support and high-quality training to maximise the benefits of RM Integris G2.
Our experienced RM accredited specialists will provide dedicated support for all system modules, including:
- Core MIS – basic operation including adding pupils and creating classes
- Attendance – recording of pupil-level attendance information
- Assessment – creation of assessment templates and recording of non-statutory assessment and target setting information for pupils
- Statutory assessment – recording statutory assessment information about KS1 pupils and importing statutory assessment information for other key stages
- Statutory returns – the MIS team works closely with the council’s Education Data Management team (EDMT) to provide schools with support during the completion of statutory returns
- Import/export of pupils – use of the common transfer file (CTF) to import pupils into the MIS and to export pupils when they leave the school
- End-of-year process – preparing the MIS for use in the new school year, moving pupils between year groups and taking cohorts off-roll
- Report writing – writing ad hoc reports to extract data from the MIS
- Markbooks – support for LBBD assessment markbooks and producing new markbooks in light of changes to school requirements
- Generic report writing service – where generic reports are identified that are needed by all schools, for example to support statutory or LA returns, the MIS team will write and distribute reports to all client schools as necessary.
An extensive training programme covering the following essential elements will enable staff to utilise the system to its full potential with confidence:
- System administration and navigation using advanced features
- Processes for the start and end of the academic year, from enrolling new pupils to rolling the system forward in preparation for the next
- Completing statutory returns including Pupil Census, School Workforce and Primary Teacher Assessment
- Using new markbooks and getting the most from the assessment module to analyse pupil outcomes
- Effective use of the Behaviour Module and pupil tracking for SENCOs/inclusion coordinators with insightful data analysis.
Core service: £2,950
Full training programme – including advanced options for an additional charge – is available on request. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.