We are working in partnership both with highly experienced BACP qualified counsellors and with local training providers, including the outstanding Redbridge Institute, to place Level 4 Counselling Diploma students in schools where they will complete their final practice placement.
Focusing on your school priorities, your Counsellor will:
- Provide weekly 1:1 therapeutic counselling session, for vulnerable students who do not meet Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) thresholds
- Provide daily debrief to an appropriate school leader on each student for monitoring and safeguarding purposes
- Complete a half-term evaluation form, which will record impact and progress for each student receiving therapeutic counselling sessions
- Provide support for referrals to other agencies, as required
- Provide 1:1 confidential therapeutic support, for teaching and support staff as required.
BDSIP will provide clinical supervision for all counsellors in line with the recommendations of their training provider and the ethical framework of the BACP.
£6,500 for the equivalent of one day (4 individual face-to-face counselling sessions) per week with a qualified counsellor
£3,900 for the equivalent of one day (4 individual face to face counselling sessions) per week with a trainee counsellor (secondary schools only)
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.