This primary religious education network meeting offers the opportunity to share updates, receive subject support, and share best practice.
Why should I attend?
- Learn how to be an high quality middle leaders, effectively managing RE in your school
- Receive up to date national and local information and updates on Religious Education
- Opportunities to share best practice between schools
- Opportunities to work with outside agencies and faith groups to support schools in delivering high quality RE
What will the course cover?
- Masterclasses on different religions and worldviews, ensuring middle leaders have good substantive knowledge to lead this curriculum subject well
- Access to B&D religion and worldviews representatives and places of worship
- B&D Agreed Syllabus updates and information
Who should attend?
- Middle Leader
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Schools based in LBBD - No charge
Schools based outside LBBD - £65.00
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Claire Clinton at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk