Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with Education Support
In recognition of the challenges facing colleagues returning to school, and in response to enquiries from headteachers requesting additional support for staff, we are pleased to announce a partnership with the charity Education Support to offer a discounted Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) targeted specifically to the needs of teachers and school staff.
Education Support are a UK charity who aim to support the mental health and wellbeing of education staff (teaching and non-teaching) in schools, colleges and universities. As well as a selection of free support resources on their website and an emergency telephone helpline for use in a mental health crisis, they also offer a comprehensive EAP which includes the following benefits:
- Confidential emotional support and counselling available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via telephone
- Up to six sessions of face-to-face or telephone counselling
- Access to online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Management consultation to support those responsible for managing others
- Specialist information on work-life balance
- Financial and legal information
- information on local services such as elder care and childcare.
As they specialise in providing support to organisations working in education, Education Support are particularly well placed to support teachers and other school staff at this uniquely challenging time.
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.