Supporting your school to maintain outstanding attendance.
Focusing on your school priorities, your Attendance Adviser can:
- Provide individual casework support for students with persistent absence.
- Work in partnership with your attendance lead and pastoral teams to engage hard-to-reach families.
- Work in partnership with your attendance lead to prepare cases for legal action.
- Support your school leaders to be fully conversant with the school’s legislative responsibilities regarding attendance.
- Support your attendance leads to develop a proactive approach to reducing persistent absence and improving the attendance of students at risk of falling below 90%.
- Work in partnership with the school, providing strategic advice to develop and implement systems proven to improve attendance and punctuality.
£10,140 for the equivalent of one full day of support per week £5,265 for the equivalent of 0.5 days of support per week. Individual days can be purchased at a cost of £375 per day
To discuss your requirements, contact: Lee Boyce, Principal Adviser, Education and Inclusion, on 07890 630 644 or email@example.com
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
“We are so pleased with the support we receive from Caroline Skinner via the Attendance Service. We feel far better equipped addressing attendance issues with families, knowing that we have the support of an experienced adviser to call on.
The attendance service can provide services which our staffing structure does not enable us to carry out ourselves, including home visits and formal correspondence. The regular meetings in school with the attendance lead provides a forum to discuss cases and strategies to best support persistent absentees.
We feel reassured knowing we have support on hand to advise us with regards to legal action, should this ever become necessary.”
Nina Rajan-Weare, Assistant Head Teacher, John Perry Primary School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.