Supporting your school to maintain outstanding attendance.
Focusing on your school priorities, your Attendance Adviser can:
- Provide individual casework support for students with persistent absence
- Work in partnership with your attendance lead to prepare cases for legal action
- Work in partnership with your attendance lead and pastoral teams to engage hard-to-reach families
- Support your school leaders to be fully conversant with the school’s legislative responsibilities around attendance
- Support your attendance leads to develop a proactive approach to reducing persistent absence and improving the attendance of students ‘at risk’ of falling below 90%
- Provide strategic advice to develop a whole school approach to improving attendance and punctuality
- Work in partnership with the school to develop ‘tried and tested’ systems designed to improve attendance and punctuality.
Pricing: £10,140 for the equivalent of one full day of support per week or £5,265 for the equivalent of 0.5 days of support per week. Individual days can be purchased at a cost of £375 per day
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“Our Attendance Adviser has supported the school to improve our overall attendance over the last year as well as reducing our persistent absentee figure considerably. We have particularly valued the work around families of persistent absentees and the supportive strategies she uses with sometimes ‘hard to reach’ families. She has carried out home visits, come along to school attendance panel meetings with school staff, and met regularly with the school attendance lead to look at actions taken and the impact they’ve had on pupil attendance. Her links with other agencies have also helped us to quickly track down possible children missing education (CME).”
Nina Rajan-Weare, Assistant Headteacher, John Perry Primary School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.