Supporting your school to maintain outstanding attendance.
Focusing on your school priorities, your Attendance Adviser can:
- Provide individual casework support for students with persistent absence
- Work in partnership with your attendance lead to prepare cases for legal action
- Work in partnership with your attendance lead and pastoral teams to engage hard-to-reach families
- Support your school leaders to be fully conversant with the school’s legislative responsibilities around attendance
- Support your attendance leads to develop a proactive approach to reducing persistent absence and improving the attendance of students at risk of falling below 90%
- Provide strategic advice to develop a whole school approach to improving attendance and punctuality
- Work in partnership with the school to develop tried and tested systems designed to improve attendance and punctuality.
Pricing: £10,140 for the equivalent of one full day of support per week or £5,265 for the equivalent of 0.5 days of support per week. Individual days can be purchased at a cost of £375 per day
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“Being a relatively large school, using the Attendance Service has helped reduce some of the workload of our administration team as well as that of the School Attendance Lead. For example, having the staffing capacity to carry out home visits is not always possible for us.
Parents and carers sometimes respond in a different way when they receive attendance concern letters from an external partner and it helps preserve the positive relationships the school has established with families. The service provides a ‘next step’ after the school has put attendance support strategies in place, issued informal warnings and followed their attendance policy and procedures.
Our Attendance Adviser has sometimes been able to put us in touch with other agencies which we hadn’t always been aware of beforehand. This has developed the range of support strategies we have been able to offer our families.”
Nina Rajan-Weare, Assistant Headteacher, John Perry Primary School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.