In this session, you will have the opportunity to see the principles covered in the morning session in practice.
Why should I attend?
- To understand how to manage learners’ task engagement, attention and focus and ensure they remain available for learning
- To understand the importance of visual supports that are developmentally appropriate
What will it cover?
- Modifying the environment – giving structure and understanding sensory properties
- Encouraging and responding to bids for communication
- Understanding and responding to emotional needs of individuals
Who should go?
- ARP Leads
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
This is a half day course.
- CPD Package subscribers: There will be no charge for this course for schools that have purchased the CPD Package.
- Pay as you go BDSIP Members: For schools that have not bought the CPD Package, there will be a charge of £120 per delegate for BDSIP members.
- Pay as you go non-members: There will be a charge of £150 per delegate for schools that do not currently have BDSIP membership.
Aspire, Warren Junior School, Gordon Rd, Dagenham, Romford RM6 6DA
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than 48 hours before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader: Rebecca Mawson at: email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org