This meeting is aimed at new and experienced KS5 Physics teachers. There will be time provided to network and meet colleagues from other LBBD schools; we will then look at the practical set up of key Required Practicals. Will then work together to carry out the standardisation of key Physics Practical Skills.
Why should I attend?
- Make connections with KS5 Physics Teachers in LBBD.
- Review practical arrangements for key Required Practical activities.
- Carry out standardisation of Physics Practical Skills.
What will the course cover?
- There will be time provided to network and meet colleagues from other LBBD schools.
- We will then look at the practical set up of key Required Practicals.
- Carry out the standardisation of key Physics Practical Skills.
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
- Lab Technician
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Helen Baker at Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk