Free for schools subscribed to our CPD package. This course will explore the changing nature of our classrooms and why it is important for us to reflect on and adapt our teaching practises to ensure all learners are included and engaged.
Why should I attend?
- You are responsible for SEND, Inclusion, Teaching and learning or are a classroom teacher/Teaching assistant
- You want to improve or refresh your own knowledge and understanding of research-based teaching strategies which promote inclusion
- You are responsible for/or would like to develop CPD for your staff which helps improve high-quality teaching in your setting.
What will the course cover?
- The importance of pedagogy in the context of Inclusion
- High Quality First Teaching and the Inclusive Classroom
- Research-based teaching strategies
- Planning for engagement
Who should attend?
- Middle Leader
- Head of Department
- Subject Lead/Coordinator
- Teaching/Learning Support Assistant
Pay as you go - £65.00
Schools subscribed to our CPD package - £0.00
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Nicole.Leah@bdsip.co.uk.
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk