Free for schools subscribed to our MIS package.
Live online events
A workshop to support your use of Integris in school, covering the basic admin tools.
Part 2 of this workshop is on 07/02/24
Why should I attend?
- To gain support for using the admin modules of Integris
- To ask questions related to the admin modules of Integris
What will the course cover?
- Exploring the student record – including editing, moving leavers & reinstating pupils
- Exploring the student search options – quick search & find
- Creating & working with student browse sets
- Exploring how to use the speed edit.
Who should attend?
- Pay as you go - £50.00
- Schools with MIS Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at email@example.com, or Teresa Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk