Why should I attend?
- You work with children and young people who have emotional regulation difficulties
- You have an interest in understanding how emotions affect behaviour
- You want to improve your own emotional resilience
What will the course cover?
- An introduction to Transactional Analysis
- Understanding how emotions impact behaviour
- Trauma and behaviour
- Divergent thinking
- Window of tolerance
Who should attend?
- ARP Lead
- Senior Leader
- Middle Leader
- Head of Department
- Deputy Head
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
- Teaching Assistant
Pay as you Go: £65.00
Inclusion Adviser package: £0.00
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Nicole NewbyatNicole.Newby@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk