Free for schools based in LBBD. A special presentation by Greg Vaughn. Greg will advise on removing a child’s name from the roll of a school, allocations who don’t attend, Children Missing Education (CME) and Elective Home Education (EHE). This presentation aims to assist attendance officers and school staff to have a better understanding of the law, DfE guidance and borough procedures that govern these areas.
Why should I attend?
- Better understanding of off rolling in all circumstances
- Know your role in CME & children not taking up their school place
- How to put government and borough policy into practice
- Opportunity to ask questions
- A chance to network, discuss & share ideas with other B&D schools
- An opportunity to explore what you would like covered in future events
What will the course cover?
- Borough procedures on removing a child from the roll of a school, incorporating the law and DfE guidance.
- Pupil Registration Regulations (that govern school registers)
- School Attendance Orders
- Roles and responsibilities
- Latest government policy & guidance
- Information on future Attendance Networks
Who should attend?
- Deputy Head
- Parents support advisors
- Attendance Lead
LBBD School - No charge
Schools outside LBBD - £65.00
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk