The session will provide an opportunity for practitioners to share and discuss observational evidence (verbal and written) for personal, social, and emotional development and communication and language.
Why should I attend?
The session will give practitioners the opportunity to:
- share children’s observations and assessments.
- have a shared understanding of the early learning goals for personal, social, and emotional development and communication and language.
- make accurate judgements relating to the development stages leading to ELGs.
- build a professional dialogue relating to children’s learning and development.
What will the course cover?
- Making accurate judgements for personal, social, and emotional development and communication and language early learning goals
Who should attend?
- Middle Leader
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
Pay as You Go - £65
LBBD school - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Susan Hodgson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk