A workshop to help schools prepare for the statutory data collection for end of EYFS, Phonics and KS2.
Please bring a laptop so you can access your school Integris.
Why should I attend?
- To ensure markbooks are set up correctly for submitting statutory end of key stage data
- To ask questions related to the data submission process
What will the course cover?
- Preparation of assessment settings ready for data collection
- Creating the NC 2023 assessment plans for data entry – for EYFSP, Phonics and KS2 teacher assessment
- Enrolling relevant classes and year groups
- Using the relevant markbooks
- Creating export files for data collection
- Submitting the data files
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go – £65
BDSIP MIS Service - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk