A workshop to help schools prepare for the Year End
Live online events
Why should I attend?
- To view the year-end process and to follow a checklist of tasks that need to be completed to ensure it is completed successfully
- To ask questions related to the Year End
What will the course cover?
- Setting up new classes and destination schools
- Setting term dates for the new academic year
- Allocating pupils to classes for new academic year
- Producing reports
- Demonstrating the Year End process
Who should attend?
Pay as You Go – £50.00
BDSIP MIS Service - No charge
Closed captions and live transcripts are available throughout this session. For more information on how to enable this, please click here.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk