Free for schools in LBBD. This meeting will provide practitioners with an opportunity to update their knowledge on new EYFS developments in nursery, share good practice, and network with other nursery practitioners.
Why should I attend?
- Provides an opportunity for nursery practitioners to share and discuss ideas on quality practice in nursery.
- Opportunity to consider ‘next steps’ for your nursery in relation to new ideas and reforms in EYFS developments.
What will the meeting cover?
- Update on current EYFS practice
- Quality learning and teaching
- New initiatives/programmes
Who should attend?
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
Schools based in LBBD: no charge
Schools based outside LBBD: £65.00
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk