This course will look at common mental health problems, their signs/symptoms and provide strategies for support.
Why should I attend?
- You want to improve your understanding of common mental health difficulties
- You are involved with or leading staff wellbeing
- You have responsibility for managing sickness absence as a line manager
- You work with parents with mental health difficulties
What will the course cover?
- Demystifying common mental health difficulties
- Understanding the signs/symptoms of a common mental health difficulty
- Knowing when, how and where to signpost safely
- Exploring different ways for your organisation to support the children and families affected by a common mental health problem
Who should attend?
- Senior Leader
- Middle Leader
- Head of Department
- Deputy Head
- ARP Lead
- Parents support advisors
CPD package - No charge
Pay as you go - £80.00
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Kathryn Webb at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk