This course will provide you with an insight into why there is a growing need for non clinical supervision nationally in the educational environment, the impact on school life without it, and how this can be undertaken safely so that staff are better supported to 'emotionally hold' your most complex cohorts.
Why should I attend?
- You work with in an environment where they may be emotional transference onto staff, such as secondary trauma.
- You manage staff who directly support parents, and children who may emotionally transfer their traumatic experiences.
- You work within a team, or within partnerships that require collaborative working in complex situations
- You want to develop your leadership skills to form positive solutions for the cohort you support
What will the course cover?
- Creating the culture and safety for supervision
- How to set up and deliver a range of non clinical supervision activities safely
- The basic principles of Solution Focused Based Therapy
- What is active listening and how you do this
- Other strategies and signposting
- Recognising when staff need a clinical approach
Who should attend?
- ARP Lead
- Senior Leader
- Deputy Head
CPD Package - No charge
Pay as you go - £80.00
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Kathryn Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk