An overview of next-generation FFT Aspire including all new features
Why should I attend?
- This session, delivered by a dedicated FFT Trainer, will enable you to get the most out of the recently launched next-generation FFT Aspire which is included as part of the BDSIP Data Management Service
What will the course cover?
- An overview of the new system, including site navigation and administration
- A tour of changes to established services such as self-evaluation and target setting
- An in-depth look at new and optional services such as attendance tracker which is now included in the main system
- An opportunity to ask questions of the FFT Trainer
Who should attend?
- Senior Leader
- Middle Leader
- Head of Department
- Deputy Head
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
- Administrator, SBM, Data Manager, Census Lead
Pay as You Go – £50.00
Education Data Management Service - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Simon Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk