Termly meeting for primary computing technicians. For this meeting, face to face would be preferred (there is a practical element), though a Teams link can be available on request.
Why should I attend?
- To keep up to date with current developments and products
- To network with colleagues, sharing ideas and practice between schools
- To develop technical knowledge and skills
What will the course cover?
- New email self-service portal
- Using Google / O365 as single-sign on with pupils
- Windows 11 and the serverless network
Who should attend?
- IT technician
Pay as you go: £65.00
Schools with IT Services Package: No charge
A Teams link will be available if you prefer to join remotely.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk