Live online events
Why should I attend?
- To understand the role that pupil performance data plays in governance
- To understand the key sources of data
- To know how to use data to inform questions we ask at governance meetings
What will the course cover?
- The assessment frameworks used in schools, which underpin published performance data
- The key sources of pupil performance data and the information they contain
- Practical examples of how to use data to inform questions governors should ask, to secure an effective strategic overview of school performance
Who should attend?
Pay as You Go - £50.00
CPD Package and Governor Training Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Steve Barker at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk