Why should I attend?
- To understand the governor role in Headteacher Appraisal
- To be aware of the statutory nature of the process of Headteacher Appraisal
- To be confident in setting objectives for Headteacher Appraisal
What will the course cover?
- The statutory backdrop to the Headteacher Appraisal process
- The role of the External Advisor and the support that they provide
- Practical examples of how to construct objectives and associated success criteria for headteachers.
Who should attend?
Pay as You Go - £50.00
CPD Package and Governor Training Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Steve Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk