These meetings will support induction tutors/leads in fulfilling their statutory duties by guiding them through using ECT manager, conducting progress reviews and formal assessments. They will also provide an invaluable opportunity to share best practice and attendees will be able to create support networks. They will be led by the Appropriate Body Lead at BDSIP.
Why should I attend?
- Network opportunity with other tutors and induction leads
- Support to complete ECT progress reports and formal assessments
- Support to use ECT manager
What will the course cover?
- Statutory requirements of the new ECF and role of the induction tutor/induction lead
- How to collect evidence against the teacher’s standards and develop targets/action plan
- Support in completing progress reports and final assessments
Who should attend?
- ECT mentor/induction tutor
Cost: No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Kate Gooding at Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk