Professional forum for subject leader development, updates and sharing good practice. This meeting will have a focus on online safety.
Why should I attend?
- To receive online safety updates
- To explore online safety resources
- To get ideas for Safer Internet Day 2023
- To network with colleagues, sharing ideas and practice between schools
What will the course cover?
- Key online safety updates
- Safer Internet Day 2023
- Useful resources for planning and use in lessons, including a presentation from Internet Matters on their new teaching resource for year 5 and 6 - Digital Matters
- Engaging with parents
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Cost: No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk