This session will explore the statutory role of school governance in ensuring that schools have effective safeguarding measures in place to protect children and young people in 2023.
Why should I attend?
- Learn about the statutory safeguarding role of governors
- Explore safeguarding considerations
- Reflect on your current safeguarding strategy
What will the course cover?
- Themes in safeguarding
- Insights into likely challenges in the next academic year
- New 2022 publication of Keeping Children Safe in Education
Who should attend?
Pay as you go: £50
Governor Services Package: Free of charge
Closed captions and live transcripts are available throughout this session. For more information on how to enable this, please click here.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Steve Barker at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk