This session will focus on ensuring governors have an accurate and up-to-date understanding of the current Ofsted framework and how inspections are structured, including the role that governors play in them. We will offer best practice suggestions for ensuring governance provides evidence of effectiveness and contributes to positive judgements of overall effectiveness of the school.
Why should I attend?
- To understand how Ofsted are inspecting schools in Spring 2023
- To be aware of the role that governance plays in inspection
- To explore how ‘ready’ our school is for inspection
What will the course cover?
- When schools can expect inspection
- The key judgements and what governors need to know
- Questions that inspectors ask governors
Who should attend?
Governor Services Package - no charge
Pay as you go - £50
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Steve Barker at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk