SCERTS is a flexible framework that identifies the core differences in autistic learners.
SCERTS provides common goals for social communication, emotional regulation and highlights the supports and adaptations your setting must make with a clear set of practice principles.
Why should I attend?
- Do you have an increasing number of autistic children in your setting
- Do you know about SCERTS and want to refresh your knowledge and skills
- Do you want to implement the practice principles for all autistic learners?
- Do you want need a framework for assessment for social communication and emotional regulation
What will the course cover?
The training will:
- Introduction to the SCERTS framework
- Assess individual communication stages
- Understanding the child’s developmental levels and how these impacts on learning
- Planning for children using the checklist to success, commonly used goals and the SCERTS assessment profile
Who should attend? (Delete as appropriate)
This training is suitable for practitioners working with school age children on the autism spectrum in both mainstream and specialist services.
CPD Package: No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Rebecca.Mawson@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk