School Improvement Partner Programme
Enabling your school to improve and to achieve strong outcomes for pupils and students.
Through the School Improvement Partner Programme, we will help you develop the highest standards of leadership and management expertise in your school. We will work with you to assess and develop how well your students are doing, the quality of teaching and learning in your school, and your current levels of management and leadership.
Our highly experienced School Improvement Advisers at primary, secondary and special levels will:
- Build a strong relationship and professional dialogue with school leaders to agree and create a plan to meet the needs of your school
- Bring their expert knowledge of the new Ofsted evaluation framework, together with practical understanding and experience of how schools can improve, to deliver first-class advice, support, and evidence-based challenge and rigour for all levels of school leadership.
Areas of focus, agreed by you to reflect the priorities of the school, may include:
- Support for undertaking whole school Teaching and Learning Reviews and identifying improvement actions
- Focused support for senior leaders to develop observation skills, examining the quality of learning in books, specific subject development and improvement actions
- Specific development for middle leaders in their leadership and management of subjects and phases
- Support for the development of a monitoring programme which provides systematic analysis for school leaders across the year
- Focus on the analysis of outcomes data, use of Analysed School Performance (ASP) and internal school data for leaders and governors
- Support for leaders’ interpretation of evaluation of the quality of teaching and learning assessment
- Partnership working with other advisers to examine quality in specific curriculum areas, for example progress in high attainment in reading at Key Stage 2, or development of maths curriculum at Key Stage 3
- Support for reviewing progress of specific groups of pupils, for example, SEND or disadvantaged (DA) pupils
- Preparation for Ofsted – validation of the school self-evaluation statement and focusing of key priorities
- Improving governance, especially in the lead up to Ofsted inspection
- Annual report to Governors.
BDSIP will provide at least six full days to work in partnership with your school on your school improvement priorities.
Pricing: £3,900–£6,000 depending on cohort size
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“I just want to say how impressed I’ve been with the School Improvement Service this year. We’ve been able to access a wide range of support and training and the quality has been very high.
Throughout the inspection constant reference was made to the positive impact of external support on the school.”
Richard Paul, Headteacher, Greatfields School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.