School Improvement Partner Programme
Enabling your school to improve and to achieve strong outcomes for pupils and students.
The School Improvement Partner Programme will help you develop the highest standards of leadership and management expertise in your school. We will work with you collaboratively to evaluate and develop the quality of teaching and learning in your school; and as we recover from the Covid-19 pandemic we will support your recovery plans so that pupils and students make good progress and your school achieves the best outcomes. We will support your school development plans and provide well-targeted preparation for your next inspection.
Our highly experienced School Improvement Advisers at primary, secondary and special levels will:
- Build a strong relationship and professional dialogue with school leaders to agree and create a plan to meet the needs of your school
- Bring expert knowledge of the new Ofsted evaluation framework, together with practical understanding and experience of how schools can improve, to deliver first-class advice, support, and evidence-based challenge and rigour for all levels of school leadership.
Areas of focus, agreed by you to reflect the priorities of the school, may include:
- Blended learning, recovery curriculum and adaptation to/recovery from the unique challenges posed by Covid-19
- Focused support for senior leaders to develop observation skills, examining the quality of learning in books, specific subject development and improvement actions
- Specific development for middle leaders in their leadership and management of subjects and phases
- Support for leaders to interpret and evaluate the quality of teaching and learning assessments
- Focus on the analysis of outcomes data, use of Analyse School Performance (ASP) and internal school data for leaders and governors
- Support for leaders’ interpretation of evaluation of the quality of teaching and learning assessment
- Partnership working with other advisers to examine quality in specific curriculum areas, for example progress in high attainment in reading at Key Stage 2, or development of maths curriculum at Key Stage 3
- Support for reviewing progress of specific groups of pupils, for example, SEND or disadvantaged pupils
- Preparation for Ofsted – validation of the school self-evaluation statement and focusing of key priorities
- Support to governors in reviewing the headteacher’s appraisal
- Improving governance, especially in the lead up to Ofsted inspections
- Annual report to governors.
BDSIP will offer at least six full days to work in partnership with your school on your SEND and inclusion priorities.
Pricing: £3,900–£6,000 depending on cohort size
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“BDSIP have provided us with a bespoke service which has supported our whole school improvement programme. Stephen Noon, as SIP, has challenged the senior leaders and coordinators to clarify their thinking and analyse the impact that their role has on teaching, learning and attainment.”
Anne Tabrett, Acting Executive Headteacher, Manor Infant/ Longbridge School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.