Leadership and Management: Additional Support
Honing in on one specific area of your school leadership and management to drive further improvements.
Supplementary bespoke support can be purchased in addition to the School Improvement Partner Programme to help you develop one specific area in greater depth.
Areas of possible support include:
- Ofsted readiness checks
- Support for peer-to-peer reviews
- Safeguarding review
- Subject-specific Curriculum review, for example, the teaching of reading at Key Stage 2
- Supporting secondary school departmental leaders in evaluating their teaching and progress
- Support for department leaders in drawing up a department self-evaluation statement
- Reviewing Early Years provision and assessment
- Review of roles and responsibilities across the leadership team, including succession planning
- Ofsted preparation for leaders and governors
- Supporting the interview process for leadership appointments
- Writing of the school self-evaluation summary statement.
Dependent on level and type of support, typically a one- or two-day visit plus preparation and write up time. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“As a new Headteacher, I have found the support from BDSIP invaluable in identifying additional areas of school development, providing a sounding board for new ideas and providing me with confidence in the actions I have taken and plan to take in the future. I have been impressed at the calibre and speed of responses to emails, written reports being provided and the thoroughness of all visits. In particular, when challenging situations arose, the support of BDSIP ensured I was supported and enabled me to take effective and suitable action.”
David Huntingford, Headteacher, St Margaret’s Church of England Primary School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.