Education Data Management
Supporting schools to manage data effectively and providing insightful analysis for school improvement.
Our service will ensure your school is utilising its powerful data management systems to their full potential, saving you time and effort. We will provide you with early access to good quality, insightful data, allowing you to identify and address strengths and weaknesses both at pupil and school level.
Our team of education data specialists, who have more than 30 years’ experience, will:
- Coordinate statutory DfE returns, including termly Pupil Census, annual School Workforce Census and primary attainment data collections
- Provide comprehensive guidance and advice during all data collection exercises, with detailed documentation and helpdesk-style support
- Support schools during Ofsted inspections (e.g. analysing and supplying data at short notice)
- Source missing benchmark and pupil level data such as regional or national performance, UPNs, prior attainment and contextual information
- Send destination schools early prior attainment data for transferring pupils for example, Year 6 to Year 7
- Run briefings throughout the year to share new developments from DfE, BDSIP and Local Authority (LA) colleagues and highlight good practice
- Provide early access to robust provisional data through summary reports and real-time dashboards, enabling schools to evaluate performance and act quickly
- Share trend summaries for headline attainment measures with schools, LA, regional and national benchmarks (where a data sharing agreement is in place)
- Generate detailed data packs for each key stage with LA/national benchmarks, analysing performance by pupil characteristics as well as trends over time
- Offer advice on the use and interpretation of statistical data including attainment, absence and exclusions
- Provide access to leading education data analysis software including FFT Aspire, Perspective Lite and Nova Reports.
Core service: £2,795–£3,160 depending on cohort size
Ad hoc support available – contact us to discuss your requirements.
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“I have benefited enormously from the Data management team. They are always there to help with their knowledge and expertise and if ever I ask a question that cannot be answered they will always investigate to find the answer for me..Lina and Hansa are extremely helpful with any queries I may have during census time and throughout the year.”
Sarah Jennings, Data Manager, Eastbrook School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.