CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) –
CPD package and pay-as-you-go
We provide a comprehensive CPD programme to schools across all phases, supporting everyone from teaching assistants to senior school leaders and headteachers. An increasing number of our programmes are accredited and over 88% of delegates would recommend their course to colleagues, with an average rating of 4.5/5 across all of our CPD in 2021.
Our courses are a blend of face-to-face and online sessions which cover the latest in curriculum developments, pedagogy, government policy, and local priorities. In addition to our in-house expertise, we work with universities, the teaching school hub, and a broad range of specialist partners to design and deliver the best courses, development opportunities and professional networks.
Many of our courses are accredited and all are designed to be highly participative. We’ve introduced a number of courses with multiple sessions, some spanning the
academic year. These courses offer delegates the opportunity to build expertise over time and to put tools and techniques into practice, thus consolidating learning and delivering tangible, sustained improvements to High Quality First Teaching.
Key themes within our CPD offer include:
- High Quality First Teaching strategies to support good progress and inclusion for all.
- Specialist training for a variety of SEND including autism, dyslexia, SEMH and SLCN.
- Maths, English and wider curriculum support.
- Primary science, design and technology.
- Working with disadvantaged, vulnerable and autistic children.
- Behaviour; social, emotional and mental health (SEMH); pupil health and wellbeing.
- English as an additional language.
- Mental health and wellbeing.
- Healthy Schools and Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education (PSHE).
- Manual handling training for safe working with learners with physical disabilities.
- Strategic leadership and management training.
- Primary computing and online safety.
- A broad range of professional networks and conferences.
We regularly work with individual schools/clusters and our network of associate organisations to design and deliver bespoke training and development interventions. Our offer is constantly evolving in response to your feedback, so please contact us or check online for the latest course availability.
Our partners include:
- Words First
- Autism Education Trust
- The British Dyslexia Association
- London District East Teaching School Hub
- Studio III
- Diane Rochford OBE
- Dr Pooky Knightsmith
- Try This Teaching
- Whole School SEND
- Aspire Education Alliance
- Coventry University London
- University of East London
Annual package, open access to most courses (exclusions may apply to some courses delivered by external providers, or multiple sessions): £3,000-£5,000
depending on cohort size
Pay-as-you-go: Individual course pricing varies from £50 to £250 depending on course duration and the organisation(s) delivering the content.
For further details, and to book any of our training courses, please visit bdsip.co.uk/training-and-cpd/
To discuss your requirements, contact: Grace Camp, Strategy & Business Development Manager, on 07866 887 077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
“The impact of CPD has been excellent for me and the inclusion team. It has also rippled through the teaching and support staff across the school. My positive experience is something I am personally very grateful for. All the training, discussions and support were given in a positive way. I never felt judged, always encouraged, guided, (and sometimes cajoled). Well done BDSIP!”
Dawn Jones, George Carey Church of England Primary School, SENCo
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.