CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
Providing a comprehensive CPD programme to schools across all phases, supporting everyone from NQTs to senior school leaders and headteachers.
Our courses cover the latest in curriculum developments, pedagogy, government policy, and local priorities. In addition to our in-house expertise, we work with universities, teaching schools, and other specialist partners to design and deliver the best courses, development opportunities and professional networks.
Key themes within our CPD offer include:
- Teaching and learning support
- Maths, English and wider curriculum support
- Primary science, design and technology
- Working with disadvantaged, vulnerable and autistic children
- Behaviour; social, emotional and mental health (SEMH); pupil health and wellbeing
- English as an additional language
- Healthy Schools and Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education (PSHE)
- Primary computing and online safety
- A broad range of professional networks and conferences.
Many of our courses are accredited and all are designed to be highly participative. We regularly work with individual schools/clusters and our network of associate organisations to design and deliver bespoke training and development interventions. Our offer is constantly evolving in response to your needs, so please contact us or check online at www.bdsip.co.uk for the latest course availability.
Our partners include:
- Local teaching schools
- University of East London
- University College London
- Edge Hill University.
Annual Package: £3,000–£5,000 depending on cohort size
Pay as you go:
From £80 per course for BDSIP members
From £100 per course for non-BDSIP members
Individual course details and prices are available online.
For further details, and to book any of our training courses, please visit www.bdsip.co.uk/training-and-cpd
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
Secondary Maths Summer Conference, June 2019:
“Very good presenter; engaging and interesting ideas. Best conference/inset I have been to in the last ten years – well done!”
Paul Besgrove, Maths teacher, Hall Mead School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.