CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD)
Providing a comprehensive CPD programme to schools across all phases, supporting everyone from teaching assistants to senior school leaders and headteachers.
Our CPD programme has been running successfully online since June 2020. The programme has been completely redesigned for digital delivery and focused to areas of greatest relevance during school closures / blended learning. Over 80% of delegates would recommend their course to colleagues, with an with an average rating of 4.5/5 for our CPD at the end of 2020.
Our courses cover the latest in curriculum developments, pedagogy, government policy, and local priorities. In addition to our in-house expertise, we work with universities, teaching schools, and a broad range of specialist partners to design and deliver the best courses, development opportunities and professional networks.
Key themes within our CPD offer include:
- Quality First Teaching for SEND and Inclusion
- Specialist training for a variety of SEND including autism, dyslexia, SEMH and SLCN
- Teaching and learning support
- Maths, English and wider curriculum support
- Primary science, design and technology
- Working with disadvantaged, vulnerable and autistic children
- Behaviour; social, emotional and mental health (SEMH); pupil health and wellbeing
- English as an additional language
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Healthy Schools and Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education (PSHE)
- Manual handling training for safe working with learners with physical disabilities
- Strategic Leadership and Management Training
- Primary computing and online safety
- A broad range of professional networks and conferences
Many of our courses are accredited and all are designed to be highly participative. We regularly work with individual schools/clusters and our network of associate organisations to design and deliver bespoke training and development interventions. Our offer is constantly evolving in response to your feedback, so please contact us or check online for the latest course availability.
Our partners include:
- Local teaching schools
- Words First
- the British Dyslexia Association
- Studio 3
- Diane Rochford OBE
- Try This Teaching
- Whole School SEND
- Coventry University London
- University of East London
- University College London
- City University of London
- Edge Hill University
Pricing: CPD can be purchased as an annual package, giving open access to most courses, or on a pay-as-you-go course-by-course basis.
Annual Package: £2,000-£3,000 depending on cohort size
Individual course pricing varies from £50 to £150 depending on course duration and the organisation(s) delivering the content.
For further details, and to book any of our training courses, please visit www.bdsip.co.uk/training-and-cpd
Contact: Grace Camp, Strategy & Business Development Manager, on 07866 887 077 or email@example.com
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
Secondary Maths Summer Conference, June 2019:
“Very good presenter; engaging and interesting ideas. Best conference/inset I have been to in the last ten years – well done!”
Paul Besgrove, Maths teacher, Hall Mead School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.