Careers Advice for Secondary Schools
Supporting young people to make positive, informed and aspirational choices about their futures with high-quality, expert careers advice.
Our careers team of Level 6 qualified Careers Advisers:
Our highly experienced School Improvement Advisers at primary, secondary and special levels will:
- Bring deep expertise in the local education environment, employment opportunities and higher education options, equipping students with the knowledge to make informed decisions about their futures
- Provide support for students at critical points in their progression through Years 8 to 13
- Conduct one-to-one interviews, assemblies, group sessions, parents’ evenings, and team days to meet whole cohort and individual students’ needs
- Provide targeted Year 11 support through in-school focused team days
- Support Years 12 and 13 to build their experience, knowledge and confidence regarding higher education and employment
- Give students the tools they need to meet their goals with individual action plans completed at every careers interview
- Lead termly network meetings to bolster staff confidence, improve knowledge and share good careers guidance practice.
£28,000–£33,600 depending on volume of support, which will typically correspond with cohort size
Individual days and bespoke packages of support can be purchased at a cost of £420 per day – please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“All Saints Catholic School is extremely grateful for the support the Aimhigher and Careers Service provide for us. Every student receives individual information, advice and guidance as well as a wealth of opportunities to experience and learn more about the world of work. Pathway talks and professional workshops expose students to careers they may not have heard of and inspire them to be the best they can be. Our Careers Adviser helps the students with every step of decision-making, providing the personal one-to-one support they need.”
Nicola Thompson, Deputy Headteacher, All Saints Catholic School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.