Careers Advice for Secondary Schools
Supporting young people to make positive, informed and aspirational choices about their futures with high-quality, expert careers advice
Our careers team of Level 6 qualified Careers Advisers:
- Bring deep expertise in the local education environment, employment opportunities and higher education options, equipping students with the knowledge to make informed decisions about their futures
- Provide support for students at critical points in their progression through years 8 to 13
- Conduct one-to-one interviews, assemblies, group sessions, parents’ evenings, and team days to meet whole cohort and individual students’ needs. These can be face-to-face in school or delivered online depending on circumstances and each school’s preference
- Support years 12 and 13 to build their experience, knowledge and confidence regarding higher education and employment
- Give students the tools they need to meet their goals with individual action plans completed at every careers interview
- Lead termly network meetings to bolster staff confidence, improve knowledge and share good careers guidance practice.
£28,000–£33,600 depending on volume of support, which will typically correspond with cohort size
Individual days and bespoke packages of support can be purchased at a cost of £420 per day – please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“Virtual Careers Interviews for Year 11 students were difficult to set up initially but once we got going it worked really well. Students have been extremely positive about the experience and have found it incredibly useful; they seem to find it easier talking to adults without facing them and were more relaxed. They are a generation that are used to talking via phones and computers so they were in their comfort zone.”
Careers Coordinator, Sydney Russell School
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.