EARLY CAREER TEACHER (ECT) APPROPRIATE BODY SERVICES
- Service redesigned to meet the requirements of the new two-year induction, and to complement the ECF.
- Validate pre-registration checks and update TRA records for ECTs.
- Support and review the two official assessments and four termly progress reports required during the induction period.
- Make a final decision about the ECTs performance against the Teachers Standards and sign-off completion of induction.
- All ECTs and mentors provided with guidance on the role of the Appropriate Body, including expectations, evidence, external observation information.
- Access to ECT Manager: an online system for headteachers, induction coordinators, mentors and ECTs.
- Telephone, email, and face-to-face advice and support for schools throughout.
Combine with additional services:
Networks Incorporating CPD
Half termly ECT network incorporating CPD session to complement programme delivered by Ambition and local Teaching School Hub.
We support schools in the event of concerns about ECT performance.
This support can include:
- Additional observation of ECTs causing concern
- Extension of statutory induction
- Liaising with unions
Fidelity Checks for locally developed resources.
Total price to be agreed in advanced with the school based on the volume of materials to be reviewed.
For more information and to discuss your school’s requirements, contact Kate Gooding, email@example.com.
Core Service (total price for both years): £375
Networks incorporating CPD (per year): £350*
Additional support (per day): £500
Fidelity checks (per day): £500
*capped at a maximum cost of 10 per school
Contact: Kate Gooding, School Improvement Adviser, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continue to browse through our entire service offer here.
Once you have decided on the packages you require visit our purchasing page here.
“I have gained a great amount of knowledge from all sessions, with resources and ideas that I can take back and use in my class. All facilitators were passionate and knowledgeable, and I’ve found the support I’ve received from dedicated staff throughout the year hugely beneficial.”
Newly qualified teacher, 2018–19 NQT Programme
Once you have decided on the Service Offers you require please visit our Service Offer Purchasing page and use the form provided to let us know.
Once we have received your request a member of our team will be in touch with a full price and/or to answer any queries.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.