We ensure that:
- We deliver what we say we will, when we say we will
- Services are tailored to meet the needs of your school
- We communicate clearly at all times
- We are accessible and respond to email and phone calls within one working day.
We also ensure that:
- Services are clearly defined, are accessible, and are presented and delivered to consistently high standards
- Pricing is clear, transparent and delivers excellent value for money
- We continuously evaluate and improve services
- We will write up key reports and school visits within five working days.
- Bring credibility and expertise
- Are appropriately supportive and challenging
- Are ambassadors for BDSIP, our schools and our young people
- Recognise that the details matter
- Treat everyone with respect at all times.
In the unlikely event that something does not meet our service standards, please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com, and we will look into this to maintain our high service standards. Further information on making a complaint can be found in our Complaints Policy.
Contact us for more information
©2018 Barking and Dagenham School Improvement Partnership.