Terms and Conditions
By submitting a booking to us, by whatever means, you are liable for the following terms and conditions.
- Please note that you will be invoiced 30 days before the event takes place.
- Settlement of your invoice must be made in full within 28 days of receipt or before the course date, whichever is the sooner.
- In the event that you need to cancel, this must be done in writing. From the date of making your booking with us, whether online, phone or post, you have 14 days from which to make a cancellation without incurring a charge. Thereafter, your booking will be bound by our terms and conditions.
- If a booking is made within the 28-day period running up to the start of the course, the full course fee will be payable in the event of a cancellation.
- Cancellations made after 14 days of booking and up to 28 days prior to the course starting date will incur an administration charge of up to £75 per course delegate.
- Any non-attendance will be subject to the full cost of the course being charged.
In the event of substituting one delegate for another on the same course:
- In the majority of instances*, you may substitute one delegate for another on the same course free of charge at any time. *this is not possible on some accredited courses, where the same person must attend the whole course / all modules in order to gain accreditation.
In the event of changing the same delegate from one course to another:
- Transfers made from the date of receipt of the booking by BDSIP, and up to 28 days before the original course date, will not incur a charge if places are available on a substitute course.
- Transfers cannot usually be made during the 14-day period prior to the starting course date.
BDSIP Cancellation Terms
- BDSIP Ltd reserves the right to cancel any advertised course at any time if deemed necessary.
- We regret that any expenses incurred by delegates other than the course fee, cannot be reimbursed.
- If a course is oversubscribed BDSIP will offer you another date if available, but you are not obligated to accept an alternative. We hold a waiting list.
- For a course to be viable, minimum delegate numbers are usually required – this is stated for each course description where relevant.
- If you have any special access needs or specific dietary requirements (where food is provided) please advise us at the time of booking so we can endeavour to meet your needs on the day.
- Lunch is not provided unless otherwise stated.
- Please note, in exceptional circumstances venues may be subject to change. On the rare occasion where a venue change is necessary, BDSIP will provide an alternative venue within the Barking & Dagenham area.
- Please note that BDSIP does not accept liability for any accidents or losses that occur at course venues.
- We hope that you are completely happy with our service, but if something does go wrong please let us know so that we can try to put things right and ensure it does not happen again. We will acknowledge any complaint within 5 working days and will undertake to respond fully within 4 weeks. If this is not possible, we will let you know when you can expect a full response.
Our contact details are:
CU London, Lower Ground Floor
Rainham Road North
Dagenham RM10 7BN
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Privacy: We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by BDSIP will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.