- Service redesigned to meet the requirements of the new two-year induction, and to complement the ECF.
- Validate pre-registration checks and update TRA records for ECTs.
- Support and review the two official assessments and four termly progress reports required during the induction period.
- Make a final decision about the ECTs performance against the Teachers Standards and sign-off completion of induction.
- All ECTs and mentors provided with guidance on the role of the Appropriate Body, including expectations, evidence, external observation information.
- Access to ECT Manager: an online system for headteachers, induction coordinators, mentors and ECTs.
- Telephone, email, and face-to-face advice and support for schools throughout.
Combine with Additional Services
Networks Incorporating CPD
Half termly ECT network incorporating CPD session to complement programme delivered by Ambition and local Teaching School Hub.
We support schools in the event of concerns about ECT performance. This support can include:
- Additional observation of ECTs causing concern
- Extension of statutory induction
- Liaising with unions
Fidelity Checks for locally developed resources. Total price to be agreed in advance with the school based on the volume of materials to be reviewed.
Core Service (total price for both years): £375 Networks incorporating CPD (per year): £350* Additional support (per day): £500 Fidelity checks (per day): £500 *capped at a maximum cost of 10 per school For more information and to discuss your school’s requirements, contact Kate Gooding, email@example.com