This course will explore key interventions to support Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) learners with expert facilitators.
Why should I attend?
To learn how to implement the following interventions to support ASC learners:
- Attention Groups
- Lego Work
- Social stories and comic strips
What will it cover?
- A carousel of activities to support key interventions
- Developing an understanding of how engagement can show progress over time
- Using motivation, attention and focus groups to support diverse needs of individuals while targeting core difficulties for ASC learners
Who should go?
- ARP Leads
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
CPD Package subscribers - No charge.
Pay as you go - £250
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than 48 hours before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Rebecca Mawson, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: email@example.com