A hands-on workshop to help schools submit the end of Key Stage data.
Why should I attend?
If your school submits any statutory data to the LA / DfE via Integris, this workshop will guide you through the process to make data submission easier.
What will it cover?
- Finalise the data in the data submission markbooks
- Export the data ready for submitting to the LA / DfE
- Demonstrate the process for submitting data – schools can complete this at the workshop if they are ready.
Please bring along end of key stage data if available, and the S2S and DfE logins if submitting the data.
Who should go?
- Assessment leads
This is a half-day course.
Upon registration our booking system will correctly display the cost of this course based on your school package status.
- MIS Service subscribers: There will be no charge for this course for schools that have purchased the BDSIP Management Information System (MIS) Support Service.
- Pay as you go BDSIP Members: For schools that have not bought the MIS Service, there will be a charge of £120 per delegate for BDSIP members.
- Pay as you go non-members: There will be a charge of £150 per delegate for schools that do not currently have BDSIP membership.
CLC, Adult College, 241–247 Parsloes Avenue, Dagenham, RM9 5DF
Delegates need to attend both sessions. Places are initially limited to one delegate per school; if additional places are needed please email Gillian Bratley to go on the waiting list.
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than 48 hours before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Gillian Bratley, at: email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Upon registration you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email within a few minutes of signing up, please check your junk mail folder just in case the confirmation email is delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and click ‘not junk’, which will allow future messages to get through including any relevant pre-course information or changes**