This course is suitable for support staff and teachers new to EYFS and for practitioners who would like to revisit the essentials of EYFS. The course is a 2-part event and will also focus on how practitioners can support young children’s speech, communication, and language.
Why should I attend?
- If you are new to working in EYFS, this course will help you to understand the key parts of EYFS.
- It will support you to recognise how young children learn and what adults need to do to support learning.
- You will have the opportunity to explore the essentials of the EYFS, including observation and assessment and supporting children’s communication and language skills.
What will the course cover?
- The essentials of the EYFS
- Observation and assessment
- Supporting young children’s speech, communication, and language
Who should attend?
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Parents support advisors
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk