A hands-on workshop attendance leads to become more confident with using the attendance data within Integris.
Why should I attend?
If you are the attendance lead, or have a responsibility for attendance in school, then this workshop is for you.
What will it cover?
The workshop will help you to interrogate attendance data for pupils and groups through:
- General attendance reports,
- Analysis of attendance through RM Intelligence,
- Flexible reports
Come along with your attendance related questions.
Who should go?
- Attendance Lead
- Parents support advisors
This is a half-day course.
- CPD Package subscribers: There will be no charge for this course for schools that have purchased the CPD Package or the BDSIP Management Information System (MIS) Support Service.
- Pay as you go BDSIP Members: For schools that have not bought the CPD Package, there will be a charge of £120 per delegate for BDSIP members.
- Pay as you go non-members: There will be a charge of £150 per delegate for schools that do not currently have BDSIP membership.
CLC, Adult College, 241–247 Parsloes Avenue, Dagenham, RM9 5DF
Delegates need to attend both sessions. Places are initially limited to one delegate per school; if additional places are needed please email Gillian Bratley to go on the waiting list.
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than 48 hours before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Gillian Bratley, at: email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org