An opportunity to discuss reasons for school refusal and how to overcome them.
Why should I attend?
- Expert speaker
- Discover the reasons a child may refuse to attend school
- How to support children and families
- Where to look for additional professional support
- Creating partnerships between family, school & other professionals
- How to put government and borough policy into practice
- Opportunity to ask questions
- A chance to network, discuss & share ideas with other B&D schools
- An opportunity to explore what you would like covered in future events
What will the course cover?
Discover the reasons a child may refuse to attend school, How to support children who don't want to attend school, Creating partnerships between family, school & other professionals
Who should attend?
- Senior Leader
- Parents Support Advisers
- Attendance Lead
Pay as you go: £65.00
Schools in LBBD: No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk