This network will help to better your understand how safeguarding and attendance are linked, provide an opportunity to ask questions. This a chance to discuss and share ideas with attendance leads from other schools.
Why should I attend?
If you want to know why the Attendance Lead is crucial to safeguarding children in your setting and how you effectively achieve this in line with government and borough policy, then our course is for you.
What will the course cover?
- Why the Attendance Lead is crucial when safeguarding children Best practice for Attendance Leads
- The appropriateness of information sharing
- Safeguarding processes in relation to school attendance KCSIE and WTISA guidance
- Safeguarding when working on Dual registration, off-rolling, allocations
- Information on future Attendance Networks
- How to put government and borough policy into practice
Who should attend?
- Attendance Lead
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk