How to conduct a meeting – environment, preparation, action plan What to do when conversations become difficult Issues you may encounter during parent meetings
Why should I attend?
- Hear examples of dealing with difficult situations & conversations
- How to prepare for parent meetings
- How to answer frequently asked questions & comments
- How to put government and borough policy into practice
- Opportunity to ask questions
- A chance to network, discuss & share ideas with other B&D schools
- An opportunity to explore what you would like covered in future events
Who should attend?
- Deputy Head
- Parents support advisors
- Attendance Lead
Networks are available to LBBD schools free of charge.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk