A hands-on workshop for new admin staff working in schools using RM Integris as their Management Information System (MIS).
This course is a half day.
Why should I attend?
If you are a new member of the admin team in your school, this course will go through the basics of using RM Integris. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and get the support you need.
What will it cover?
The training can be modified to suit individual users’ needs, but typical areas for focus will be:
- Student and staff details
- Student find and speed edit
- User management
All course participants should have their own Integris login with at least ‘Admin No Staff’ and ‘Show my locks’ roles activated.
Who should go?
This is a half-day course.
Upon registration our booking system will correctly display the cost of this course based on your school package status.
- Management Information System (MIS) Package subscribers: There will be no charge for this course for schools who have purchased the Management Information System (MIS) Support Service.
- Pay as you go BDSIP members: For schools that have not bought the MIS Package, there will be a charge of £120 per delegate for BDSIP members.
- Pay as you go non-members: There will be a charge of £150 per delegate for schools which do not currently have BDSIP membership.
CLC, Adult College, 241–247 Parsloes Avenue, Dagenham, RM9 5DF
Delegates need to attend both sessions. Places are initially limited to one delegate per school; if additional places are needed please email Gillian Bratley to go on the waiting list.
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than five working days before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Gillian Bratley, at: email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org