This training will provide B&D secondary schools with access to new schemes of work that have been developed for teaching RE in our schools.
Why should I attend?
- Access to the new materials that are available to schools who attend the training to enhance learning in RE at KS3
- Opportunity to work with other B&D schools on KS 3 curriculum
- Review your present KS3 provision in the light of recent Ofsted review
What will the course cover?
- Details of B&D LA & SACRE materials newly available to schools from Sept 23 for us at KS3
- Opportunity for teachers to engage with these new materials and consider how they might adapt them for their school situation and curriculum
Who should attend?
- Middle Leader
- Head of Department
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go – £65.00
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Claire Clinton at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk