This course will develop your self awareness of your own wellbeing, what healthy looks like and the strategies to promote this.
Why should I attend?
- You are a leader in a pressured environment
- You are seeking strategies to use, and share with others to promote work wellbeing
- You are looking to build a more positive work life for yourself and others in your team
What will the course cover?
- Understanding the value of work wellbeing
- Awareness of burnout, transference, imposter syndrome, and stress
- Proactive and reactive strategies to monitoring your own work wellbeing and that of others
- Signposting when work related support is not enough
- How to reintegrate your new found knowledge into your setting
Who should attend?
- ARP Lead
- Senior Leader
- Middle Leader
- Head of Department
- Deputy Head
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
CPD Package - No charge
Pay as you go - £80.00
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Kathryn Webb at Kathryn.Webb@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk